Twin Day Friendship Volleyball Tournament 2023 – Team
August 26, 2023
Mouat Grass Field
– Date: Saturday, Aug 26th, 2023
– Time: 7:30am – 6pm
– Cost: $30 per person ($60 for team of 2)
– Youth Format: Reverse 4’s Friendship (minimum 8 pairs)
— Register as a team 1 guy + 1 girl
— Register as a single [will be randomly placed with another single]
– What is Friendship Format? “Bring a Friend or Make a Friend!”
Our Friendship style tournaments encourages players to play with other people and to make friends.
Rather then segregating the tournament into set teams, we schedule each pair to play with and against every other pair.
There are no playoff, however each game’s score is recorded and that score’s +- stays with each pair.
At the end of the day the pairs that had the best records are awarded prizes.
– Prizes & Winners: Top pairs will receive Champion T-Shirts * winners will be the pairs with the best plus/minus for each game played throughout the day Prize for Best Costume; *BONUS if you play in it! ( A twin costume can be two matching or coordinated outfits such as Thing 1 and Thing 2 or Mario and Luigi )
– Tournament Schedule:
— 7:30am :: Check-in & Warmup
— 8:00am :: First Serve for First Half of Game Play
— 1:00pm :: 30 min lunch break (there is nothing close by so no time to leave the facility)
— 2:30pm :: Second Half of Game Play
— 5:30pm :: Awards & Winner’s Pictures
— 6:00pm :: Finished & Pickup
[ Total Play time will be 4 – 5 hours ]
– What to bring?
— Water Bottle(there will be bottled water for sale for $1)
— Snacks & Lunch (there will be lunch and snacks for sale at concession)
Spectators are welcome (admission is free!)
– Location: Mouat Grass Field (directions) – Abbotsford, BC