All teams are asked to bring items to donate to those less fortunate. Donations & tournament proceeds will go to local food bank.
– Date: Saturday, Dec 16th, 2022
– Time: 8:00am- 4:00pm
– Cost: $45 per person ($90 for team of 2)
– Adult Format: Reverse 4’s Friendship (minimum 8 pairs)
— Register as a team, 1 guy + 1 girl
— Register as a single [will be randomly placed with another single]
– What is Friendship Format? “Bring a Friend or Make a Friend!”
Our Friendship style tournaments encourage players to play with other people and to make friends.
Rather than segregating the tournament into set teams, we schedule each pair to play with and against every other pair.
There are no playoffs, however each game the scores are recorded and stay with each pair.
At the end of the day, the pairs that had the best records are awarded prizes.
– Prizes & Winners: Top pairs will receive Champion T-Shirts * winners will be the pairs with the best plus/minus for each game played throughout the day Prize for Best Costume; *BONUS if you play in it! ( a Holiday Costume includes thing like ugly sweaters, elves, reindeer, snowmen, Santa, etc)
– Tournament Schedule:
— 8:00pm :: Check-in & Warm up
— 8:30pm :: First Serve for First Half of Game Play
— 12:00pm :: 30-min lunch break (there is nothing close by so no time to leave the facility)
— 12:30pm :: Second Half of Game Play
— 3:45pm :: Awards & Winner’s Pictures
— 4:00pm :: Finished & Pickup
[ Total Play time will be 4 – 5 hours ]
– What to bring?
— Non-marking gym shoes
— Water Bottle(there will be bottled water for sale)
— Snacks & Lunch (there will be light snacks for sale at concession)
Spectators are welcome (admission is free!)
– Location: Robert Bateman Secondary School (directions) – Abbotsford, BC